I sat down with Shop My Shelf to tell them all about one of my signature techniques - serum cocktailing, as well as my journey to becoming a facialist, and of course, some of my favourite product recommendations plus tips and tricks to achieving the best at-home skincare routines.
For the full article, head over to shopmy.us/blog.
Shop some of my favourite products featured in the Shop My Shelf Q+A below.
Lancôme, Renergie H.C.F Triple Serum, £95 for 50ml
Elemis, Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir, £55 for 15ml
N°1 de CHANEL, Revitalising Serum-In-Mist, £67 for 50ml
BEST DRUGSTORE FINDS:
Dr. Hauschka, Rose Day Cream Light, £31 for 30ml
PRO SKINCARE 5-STEP ROUTINE:
1. RéVive, Glycolic Renewal Peel, £275 for 118ml or Dr. Dennis Gross, Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel, £88 for 30 pack
2. 111Skin, Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask, $135 for 5 masks or Fresh, Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask £81 for 100ml
3. Medik8, Hydr8 B5 Intense, £57 for 30ml plus 111Skin, Vitamin C Brightening Booster, $155 for 20ml plus The Ordinary, "Buffet" + Copper Peptides 1%, £28.90 for 30ml
4. Elemis, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, £89 for 50ml
5. Shiseido, Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Sunscreen SPF 42, £34 for 30ml
Be skin smart.
Words by Adeela Crown.