ACID 7 PEEL
Professional Strength - Nora Bode; made in Germany
13% concentration / pH 2.5
This Facialist/Esthetician-loved professional Liquid Peel is a unique combination of 7 differently acting AHA and BHA acids:
1. Glycolic Acid (AHA) - unclogs dead skin cells to exfoliate and refine complexion
2. Salicylic Acid (BHA) - fights acne, decreases oil secretion thus reducing blemishes
3. Malic Acid (AHA) - wrinkle reduction for brighter, smoother skin texture
4. Lactic Acid (AHA) - gently targets hyperpigmentation, age spots, pigment disorders
5. Tartaric Acid (AHA) - antioxidant, fights against free radical damage
6. Gluconic Acid (AHA) - cousin to glycolic acid, draws in moisture to hydrate whilst exfoliating
7. Citric Acid (AHA) - powerful antioxidant, neutralises free radical. Brightens complexion
Used in professional treatments as a chemical exfoliant, the Acid 7 Peel works with concentrated oxygen and deep-acting collagen peptides to instantly resurface and renew the skin. It cleanses the skin deep into the pores, stimulates its metabolism and ensures a fresh appearance after just one treatment.
After 3 to 5 treatments at regular weekly intervals, you can expect: reduction of lines, wrinkles and scars, even pigmentation, purer skin, refined-pored complexion. Benefits Lightens blemished skin, pigment irregularities, age spots. Reduction in wrinkle formation and fine lines, loss of elasticity. Loosens cornification of the skin, ensuring oil control to reduce blemishes and breakouts. Refines and heals the complexions to treat scars. Stimulates collagen synthesis to ensure a fresher hydrated complexion.
Acid 7 Peel - 100ml Professional Strength
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerine, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxymethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acis, Xanthum Gum, Lactic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Ethyl-hexylglycerine, Salicylic Acid, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-IsomethylIonone